Tuesday, 9 December 2014

3rd u/s

The baby is measuring a little ahead, at 9w1d.  By dates I am 8w5d today.  I have a sub-chorionic hemorrhage that is getting bigger but somewhere around 20mm.  She said it is not a concern unless it is 40mm, but the fact that it is getting bigger, not smaller, is a bit worrisome.  She said to stop the baby aspirin, and to take the Fragmin every other day now, instead of every day.  The baby was moving around and looks something like a gummy bear now.  I still have not said a word to my family and the majority of my friends, so the pregnancy still feels a bit imaginary.  I also feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.  My NT scan is not until Dec 29th, so I have to go through Christmas not knowing for sure if everything will be ok.  My RE wants me to go in next week for another scan to check on the SCH, and she said also to do another intralipids.  Damn! I thought I was done with the intralipids.  So I'm going back next Tuesday. 
We got our first OB appointment scheduled for January 8th, so we are looking forward to that.

In other news, I am totally unprepared for Christmas.  We have not got the tree up, no decorations, no cards, hardly any gifts bought.  I need to get organized and start doing some stuff.  We have to get Joseph's picture with Santa, too.  I always feel so much pressure at this time of year.  There are so many expectations for Christmas.  At least now with Joseph it is more fun, because it is a holiday that is centred on children-- which made it so hard for us pre-Joseph, as an infertile couple, the holidays are a real nightmare.   

No comments:

Post a Comment