Sunday, 26 October 2014

Day 3 report

I got a message from the clinic today that of my 10 fertilized eggs, I still have 10 embryos growing and doing really well, so a HUGE relief.  We are going to do a Day 5 transfer on Tuesday.  Last time I also had 10 fertilize, but had only 7 by Day 3, and on Day 5 there were only 2, the others all having arrested.  So I am praying that it does not go downhill like last time.  Most of the embryos stopped on Day 4, so I feel nervous.  Day 4 is tomorrow.  This cycle was a real stretch for us financially, also, but we really wanted to give it one more try with a different donor, after our disappointment last time. 

6 comments:

  1. Yay for 10 embies! Hoping they keep growing and dividing. Fingers crossed that you get past Day 4 without any losses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessah! We hope they are still going ok. We'll find out tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. Great news!! Fingers crossed. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm going to bed early tonight and hopefully tomorrow will be a good day.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Michaela! I am relieved that today we have 4 doing well and 3 more under observation. Better than last time!

      Delete