Thursday, 7 August 2014

19 months

Joseph is now 19 months old!  I love him so much, and dread leaving him at daycare starting in just over a week.  He does so much now, and his personality is really coming out!  He is very inquisitive and playful, so full of smiles and joy.  I really hope going to daycare doesn't shake him up too much.  Needless to say, with this 2 week wait, daycare starting, and soon returning to work, I have been a mess.  I have been feeling really low, and scared that I will continue to feel this way.  I am worried that this cycle likely hasn't worked, and maybe Joseph is going to be an only child.  I'm not sure what to do with those thoughts.  I am trying to just focus on the joys of the moment.  And Joseph brings me so much joy! 

2 comments:

  1. Had to play a little catch up and go back and read your last 5 posts. Man what a roller coaster this all is! I'm so sorry you are feeling so down. But what you said in your last post is so true, you will not be childless at the end of all this. Thank goodness for your little miracle! I really hope this cycle has worked and you get one perfect little sibling for adorable Joseph. My prayers and thoughts are with you. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words! It's been a hard week, but remembering the blessings I have gives me some reprieve.

      Delete