Tuesday, 4 March 2014

EDD once again

Lily should be celebrating her second birthday today.  Sadly she is not here, and though we are so blessed to now have Joseph, we will always miss our first baby that never was.  I am in a much better place than that first EDD that rolled around, March 4, 2012, with no new baby in sight and fading hope of ever having a family.  I still feel sad though, and cheated out of getting to meet her and have her live a healthy and fulfilling life. 

I miss you, Lily.  I wish you were here in my arms.  I wish I had been able to get to know you.  I will always love you, little one. 

4 comments:

  1. {{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big hugs. Thinking of Lily and the rest of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs! I'm sorry you don't have your sweet angel baby with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big hugs. I've been wondering as we past our EDD if it will be a hard day every year. I know there is no map, but it is nice to know that others find dates like this significant too,

    ReplyDelete