Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Trigger shot!

Today I took my trigger shot at 8:30 pm.  So the retrieval will be at 7:30 am on Thursday!  Today everything was looking really great.  Lefty had 11 follicles over 18mm and righty had 10 follicles.  The doctor said my lining was looking really good.  I don't feel bloated or anything.  So far the cycle has been the best one yet.  I think this protocol (Estrogen priming/ antagonist) is better for me than the long lupron protocol.  However, the real test is to see what happens next and how many I end up with on Day 5, and after PGS.  It's the quality of the eggs that really counts, and that remains to be seen.  It's making me nervous.  But I"m also excited.  DH and I both started our doxycycline today.  Tomorrow I have acupuncture after school, then before I know it we will be doing the retrieval!

1 comment: