Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Still waiting...

Today has been a pretty good day.  I went for a facial this morning, and now I'm going to my acupuncture.  It's better than yesterday, at the dentist!!!

Tomorrow we will go to the clinic, and hopefully not be shocked with more crappy news.  Oh, look!  Your ovaries have fallen out!  That hardly ever happens!

I wonder if I should be getting a sonogram to check for scarring.  The doctor had some trouble doing the transfer last time and said "oh, maybe there is some scarring blocking the way" before she was able to push the catheter past whatever it was.  This is not reassuring.  She said if we did the sono then we wouldn't be able to do an IVF that cycle, but I'm not doing anything right now anyway.  Did she forget about that, or does she think it isn't important?  I will ask her tomorrow, but I bet she will tell me now it's too late and I should have had it done a week ago or something.  (when I was also doing nothing and could very well have done it)  Arghh!

No comments:

Post a Comment