Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Tomorrow is the day!

Transfer day is tomorrow.  I'm so worried and excited.  It's hard to know what to do with myself.  I'm painfully aware of what could go wrong tomorrow and also what could go right.  It's not really in my hands.  Last night I had trouble sleeping.  I woke up between 3 and 5 am and couldn't sleep at all.  Finally I got back to sleep and then I was so tired waking up.  It's totally my nerves.  Today a girl at work told me her IVF cycle didn't work in December.  That surprised me a lot because she had a successful cycle before and was going for her second.  I thought crap luck was reserved mostly for me, but it seems there's plenty to go around. 
I wrote out my detailed plans for a supply teacher for 2 1/2 days (not sure if I'll take the 1/2 day on Monday yet, but made the plans anyway.) 
So that's it, I'm going to the clinic tomorrow at 10 am and the procedure will be at 11:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment