Monday, 6 February 2012

Grumpy and nervous

Well I'm 4 days past 6dt and I'm very worried, grumpy and nervous.  I've been contemplating both possible outcomes and I'm especially concerned if it doesn't work that I will not really know what to do.  I mean, if they transferred two known healthy embryos that were alive and in the process of hatching and then stopped growing after the transfer, it will make me wonder what it is about the environment in my uterus that caused that.  And also, why would the healthy embryos not implant and the T21 embryo last cycle DID implant and keep on growing.  Where is the sense in that???  I will be so pissed and so confused if it doesn't work because, sure, I'm willing to try again, but this is just becoming so senseless.  This whole prospect is making me very grumpy.  Also, my butt hurts from the progesterone in oil shots.  I think I hit a nerve or something on my right side because it puffed up and became SO SORE that I have only been able to do the left side for the last 3 days in a row while the right side heals.  It is killing all over the right side and just now it is starting to calm down.  I don't know what happened.  I went back to work for the first time today.  There are so many loose ends to deal with there.

No comments:

Post a Comment