Thursday, 7 July 2011

4th beta

My fourth beta was yesterday and it was 14,800.  That's more than double, so great news.  I'm just hoping it's not too high because I read that very high beta could indicate Down's Syndrome, a molar pregnancy, twins, or a regular pregnancy.  So after finding that out twins doesn't sound so bad.  I hope it's not one of the first 2 on the list!  I will know more after my first ultrasound next week (July 14th).  I hope that goes well and they can see something!  Something good!  I have another beta in 2 days.  It should be over 37,500, approx.  I've started to feel more nauseous I think.  I could barely eat my salad today and I didn't feel like my salad at lunch.  I had yogourt and most of the salad, with chicken.  I feel like I have to pee more often than usual.  I practised giving myself the PIO shot myself since I will have to do it next week when I'm away for 3 days.  It went ok!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am just trying to catch up on blogs! Congratulations on your great 4th beta!!! That is so exciting!! Hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete